NEW! Rocksteady Music School
TUESDAY afternoons (during school day)
Autumn Term starts: 6 September - 13 December
£37.29 per month
Enrol today at www.rocksteadymusicschool.com
or call 0330 113 0330 (local rate) 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Is your child more excitable than usual this evening? Apologies, that might have something to do with Rocksteady! Today your child got a taste of what it’s like to perform in a rock band, and this letter tells you how they can be part of the fun every week. Rocksteady in-school band lessons are the perfect opportunity for your child to learn new skills, develop friendships and have the time of their life. Parents often find that Rocksteady lessons also boost children’s confidence, wellbeing, and even academic achievement.
Here’s some more information about what your child could experience:
• Lessons are held during the school day. There’s no experience necessary and all instruments are provided, so it’s totally inclusive and accessible for all.
• Your child can choose from drums, vocals, keyboard or electric guitar (subject to availability). They’ll join their bandmates for a weekly 30-minute lesson, where together they’ll learn some of their favourite songs, developing up to 300 musical skills along the way.
• You can proudly watch as your child performs in their Rocksteady concert at the end of each term, showing you and their friends just how far they have come.
• Rocksteady is the largest provider of rock and pop band lessons, working with thousands of UK primary schools every year. Our experienced band leaders will guide and inspire your child to progress their musical skills at your child’s own pace, ensuring they enjoy the journey.
• A highlight of the school week, your child could enjoy the Rocksteady experience for £37.29* a month (no payment in August). There is a money back guarantee for the first month and y
• You’ll also receive regular updates on your child’s progress through the parent timeline.
• Your child will become either a Mini Rocker (Reception to Year 2), Rock Hero (Year 3 and Year 4) or a Rock Icon (Year 5 and Year 6).
Places are offered on a first come, first served basis. Selecting different instrument options will also give you the best chance of getting a place. To secure your child’s spot in the band or find out more visit www.rocksteadymusicschool.com or call 0330 113 0330.
Best wishes, Mark Robinson | Chairman and Founder
*Monthly pricing is subject to change, usually September of every academic year